Internacional

US, Poland Oppose Gas Pipeline Linking Russia And Germany

US, Poland Oppose Gas Pipeline Linking Russia And Germany

Secretary of State Rex TillersonRex Wayne TillersonProtests erupt in Switzerland ahead of Trump's Davos trip Tillerson's open-ended Syria war proves USA is stuck in mideast quicksand Tillerson blames...

por · Internacional
Jimmy Kimmel To Interview Stormy Daniels After Trump Incident

Jimmy Kimmel To Interview Stormy Daniels After Trump Incident

Daniels said she's received threats since the news of the alleged relationship with Trump and payout was reported . This fuelled rumours of marital trouble following allegations that Donald Tr...

por · Internacional
Ignore Obasanjo, declare your second term ambition, group tells Buhari

Ignore Obasanjo, declare your second term ambition, group tells Buhari

The brief statement entitled "Failure is an opportunity for determined people to succeed", said, "This Obasanjo's outburst will definitely contribute more than 40 per cent to President Buhari's electo...

por · Internacional
Hasta los chavistas arremetieron contra Maduro en su primer Facebook Live

Hasta los chavistas arremetieron contra Maduro en su primer Facebook Live

El pasado sábado, el presidente de Venezuela , Nicolás Maduro , decidió lanzar una transmisión a través de Facebook Live, esto como parte de los esfuerzos por lograr simpatías de cara a los comic...

por · Internacional
Chiefs' Pierre-Louis pleads not responsible to misdemeanor marijuana possession

Chiefs' Pierre-Louis pleads not responsible to misdemeanor marijuana possession

He also faces chargers of driving without a valid driver's license and valid vehicle plates. His arraignment is scheduled for 1:30 PM CT on Friday. Kansas City traded for Pierre-Louis in July, sendi...

por · Internacional
Pronostican tiempo inestable y algunas lluvias para este viernes

Pronostican tiempo inestable y algunas lluvias para este viernes

En su informe, el SMN indica para la mañana de este sábado: "Cielo parcialmente nublado o nublado o nublado". Vientos leves de direcciones variables. El lunes se notará una mejoría pero persistirán ...

por · Internacional
Powerful winds whip Southern California amid fire danger

Powerful winds whip Southern California amid fire danger

A red flag warning went into effect Saturday night and will remain in place until 3 p.m. Monday, as warm Santa Ana winds blow through the region. Brotherton said Santa Ana winds will pick up on Sa...

por · Internacional
Fatal Mill Village fire no longer considered suspicious

Fatal Mill Village fire no longer considered suspicious

Upon arrival at the house on January 26, Queens District RCMP found the structure fully engulfed in flames and fire fighters on scene. Natasha Dantiste.

por · Internacional
United Kingdom and Europe must follow same rules during Brexit implementation - Davis

United Kingdom and Europe must follow same rules during Brexit implementation - Davis

Please find below the FDF response to Brexit Secretary David Davis' speech on the Brexit transition period. That would only "create new uncertainty about when we will leave", he said. A spokesperson...

por · Internacional
Wawa to Celebrate Special Olympics 50th Anniversary Throughout 2018

Wawa to Celebrate Special Olympics 50th Anniversary Throughout 2018

Celebrity judges gave scores for best plunge and best costume. "The dressing-up part makes it fun, and it is always interesting to see how creative people decide to get with it". "This community is aw...

por · Internacional
Argentina no reconocerá resultados de presidenciales en Venezuela

Argentina no reconocerá resultados de presidenciales en Venezuela

En los comicios, el jefe de Estado venezolano, Nicolás Maduro , buscará su reelección y no está habilitada a participar la principal fuerza opositora, la coalición Mesa de la Unidad Democrática (MUD)...

por · Internacional
Recapturan a El Chucky, de los Arellano Félix, en Baja California

Recapturan a El Chucky, de los Arellano Félix, en Baja California

La detención ocurrió en Ensenada , en el ex ejido Chapultepec. Juan Carlos es considerado un sujeto clave en la organización, que mantiene una supuesta alianza con el Cártel Jalisco Nueva Generaci...

por · Internacional
Bill Maher Claims President Trump Loves to 'Pick Fights With Black People'

Bill Maher Claims President Trump Loves to 'Pick Fights With Black People'

On Friday's broadcast of HBO's " Real Time ", host Bill Maher expressed agreement with President Trump's decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital and said he doesn't understand why Isra...

por · Internacional
Frida dona sus botas al Museo del Calzado

Frida dona sus botas al Museo del Calzado

Los curiosos protectores para las patas del destacado canino de la Secretaria de Marina Armada de México (SEMAR), ahora pueden admirarse en el museo ubicado en el centro histórico de la capital. A l...

por · Internacional
Man dies in Nair Hospital after getting sucked into MRI machine

Man dies in Nair Hospital after getting sucked into MRI machine

The family said Maru had gone inside the machine but he had to be pulled out by force due to the strong magnetic power of the machine. His hand got stuck in the machine along with the cylinder trigger...

por · Internacional
United States deeply respects Africa, says Trump in letter to AU

United States deeply respects Africa, says Trump in letter to AU

President Trump has said he did not use such language, while others present say he did. The letter, a copy of which was obtained by NBC News , was dated Thursday and comes after allegations emerge...

por · Internacional
Is there snow in this week's forecast?

Is there snow in this week's forecast?

The Weather Service is calling for a 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 5 p.m. The chance of precipitation is 40 percent with a total of less than a half inch possible. A 30 percent chance of rai...

por · Internacional
Five found dead near auto wash after Pennsylvania shooting rampage

Five found dead near auto wash after Pennsylvania shooting rampage

A semi-automatic rifle was used in the shooting, according to reports. The shooting occurred on Indian Creek Valley Road in Melcroft around 3 a.m. The suspected gunman has not yet been identified....

por · Internacional
Melania Trump denies reports of marital trouble following porn star scandal

Melania Trump denies reports of marital trouble following porn star scandal

Daniels told Inside Edition that since word of the alleged affair hit the news, "Basically anyone who's ever had my phone number ever has texted or called " her and she admitted to having been "ve...

por · Internacional
Murphy Intends To Reverse Christie's Handgun Carry Rules

Murphy Intends To Reverse Christie's Handgun Carry Rules

Murphy stated there are already too many guns on the streets and that adding more won't make communities safer. "New Jersey can not and must not become part of the race to the bottom that we're seei...

por · Internacional
Trump's Holocaust Remembrance Day Statement Mentions Gays And Jews, Unlike Last Year

Trump's Holocaust Remembrance Day Statement Mentions Gays And Jews, Unlike Last Year

Holocaust Centre of New Zealand director Inge Woolf says Holocaust Remembrance Day is a reminder to all Kiwis of the damage uncurbed racism can cause. "We will bear witness, and we will act'". "We ...

por · Internacional
Venezuela es potencia en materia de política exterior

Venezuela es potencia en materia de política exterior

En ese sentido, señaló que el presidente estadounidense Donald Trump "ha traído la tragedia y la comedia a la política internacional", mediante estrategias que buscan "resquebrajar la constitucion...

por · Internacional

UK Intends Brexit Transition Period Deal in March

The balancing act, created to appease both business and Brexiteers, is a taste of things to come for Prime Minister Theresa May , who has been unable to prevent divisions in her party repeatedly spil...

por · Internacional
Kenya: We Don't Recognise Raila Swearing-in - DP William Ruto

Kenya: We Don't Recognise Raila Swearing-in - DP William Ruto

On January 24, the county government closed the park indefinitely, days to NASA's plan to administer an oath to Raila and Kalonzo Musyoka. Amollo said that Nasa has no other option but to swear in O...

por · Internacional
'Argentina no reconocerá las próximas presidenciales en Venezuela'

'Argentina no reconocerá las próximas presidenciales en Venezuela'

El mandatario argentino afirmó rotundamente que el país austral no va a reconocer esa elección y agregó que el presidente venezolano, Nicolás Maduro , ha transformado a Venezuela en una dictadura. ...

por · Internacional