Firefighters rescue British man who cemented head inside a microwave

Looks funny too tbh

Looks funny too tbh

The mixture quickly set hard, and by the time Watch Commander Dakin and his crew were called on Wednesday afternoon, the friends had already been trying to free the trapped man for an hour and a half.

Watch Commander Shaun Dakin, officer in charge of the West Midlands Fire Service crew who responded, said: "As amusing as this sounds, this young man could quite easily have suffocated or have been seriously injured".

It took an hour to free the man after West Midlands Fire Service was called to a house in Fordhouses, Wolverhampton.

With a tube in his mouth to help him breathe and a plastic bag over his head for protection, the prankster then inserted his head into the appliance.

The prankster and his friends mixed seven bags of Polyfilla before pouring it into a microwave.

Responders had to pull the microwave apart to get him unstuck, and they were not pleased about the call-out.

To the relief of the confined youngster, the firefighters managed to remove a large chunk of the Polyfilla using a screwdriver, but only after carefully working through the cement close to the man's head.

"The oven was being used as a mould, and wasn't plugged in", Watch Commander Dakin continued. "But we had to be extremely careful with the screwdriver, working so closely to his head", he added.

"It took us almost an hour to free him".

After the man was rescued, the group involved in the stunt were very apologetic.

The 23-year-old Unilock Chicago employee, who went into the hopper to clean it, stepped into the residual cement at the bottom and became stuck as the cement around his legs hardened.

In this case also, the fire department team after many unsuccessful attempts to save the man sought help from their technical rescue team which helped them rescue the man with minor injuries.