Trump's tweet on London train bombing just speculation: minister

Trump's tweet on London train bombing just speculation: minister

Trump's tweet on London train bombing just speculation: minister

Prime Minister Theresa May also criticised Trump's comments about the attack as unhelpful.

The terror threat level has ben downgraded back down to severe after being raised to critical in the wake of the Tube bombing at Parsons Green Tube on Friday.

A severe terror threat level means that an attack is highly likely.

She added that the Joint Terrorism Analysis Centre (JTAC), which sets the terror threat level, had decided "sufficient progress has been made" to lower it.

Britain's National Health Service says all but one of the people wounded in the subway bombing attack have been released from the hospital.

Numerous injuries were reported to be burns.

Police are continuing to search a house in Sunbury-on-Thames in Surrey.

He reportedly "froze" as he was surrounded by cops at 7.50am yesterday after being tracked by facial recognition technology following the London Tube attack that injured 30.

Stanwell is about 15 miles (25 kilometers) southwest of central London, heading toward Heathrow Airport.

He was arrested at the Port of Dover earlier on Saturday.

Friend Alison Griffiths said the couple had an 18-year-old and a 22-year-old staying with them recently.

The entire neighborhood around their house was evacuated as a precaution when the search began Saturday.

The whole road remains cordoned off and police have erected a large grey fence around the front of the Jones's home.

"I never think it's helpful for anybody to speculate on what is an ongoing investigation", said May.

In a statement, Ms Rudd said: "Following the attack in Parsons Green last Friday the police have made good progress with what is an ongoing operation".

The second arrest comes after an 18-year-old - the youngest to be arrested over a terror attack in the United Kingdom - was quizzed by cops after he was seized in Dover.

He was arrested by detectives investigating the bucket bomb that partially detonated at the underground station, police have confirmed.

Two men are now in custody for possible roles in the bombing attack on a rush-hour subway train Friday that injured 29 people in London.

On Sunday, Scotland Yard said that a 21-year-old man had been arrested in Hounslow, south-west London, shortly before midnight.

The two arrests indicate authorities believe the attack at the Parsons Green station was part of a coordinated plot, not the act of a single person.

Britain remains on its highest level of alert on Sunday, meaning another attack is believed to be imminent.