Acid attack suspect Arthur Collins is arrested

A 24-year-old old man arrested in north London over the attack on Friday had since been released, police said.

Arthur Collins, boyfriend of The Only Way Is Essex star Ferne McCann, is wanted by United Kingdom police over an incident that took place Easter Monday at Mangle E8 nightclub in London, England. She told The Sun: "There was panic and shouting and I just started crying because my face felt as if it was on fire".

Concerns for Ferne's career have also been raised, with one insider suggesting that she might not keep her role on This Morning.

All have burn-related injuries.

A Met spokesman said: "Arthur Collins, 25, was arrested at an address in Rushden, Northants on Saturday night, 22 April by officers from the Met's Specialist Crime & Operations and Hackney Borough, with the assistance of armed officers from the East Midlands Operational Support Service and Northamptonshire Police".

The indecent is being taken so seriously that police have warned the public not to approach Collins if they see him.

Detective Inspector Lee McCullough said the net was "closing in on those we believe to be responsible".

LONDON (AP) - Police investigating an acid attack at a London nightclub that left 20 people injured are searching for the boyfriend of a reality TV performer who has urged him to turn himself in.

He said: "This incident has caused suffering to a large group of people and left a young man and a woman blinded in one eye and many others needing long-term treatment".

"Equally, anyone found harbouring those wanted for questioning by police can expect a knock at the door and could well find themselves under arrest".

A 21-year-old man has been charged in connection to the attack. "If you were there and saw anyone involved inside or leaving the nightclub, please get in touch".

Twenty partygoers suffered burns when a "noxious substance" was sprayed inside the venue following a row in the early hours of Easter Monday.

Australian sisters Isobella and Prue Fraser, both aged in their 20s, were among those who suffered chemical burns when a male suspect splashed a substance into the crowd at the club.