The list also features Ryan Reynolds, Emma Stone, John Legend, Demi Lovato, Margot Robbie, LeBron James, Moonlight writer-director Barry Jenkins, 13th director Ava DuVernay and Olympic gold medalist Simone Biles, who can now be seen on Dancing with the Stars.
The true influencers! Time magazine revealed its annual list of the "100 Most Influential People in the World" on Thursday, April 20 - and this year's group includes a few surprises among the many obvious choices.
LeBron James made the Leaders list along Jason Blum and Tom Brady, while Donald Trump, Kim Jong Un, Julian Assange and Elizabeth Warren were among the Titans tally.
The list features entertainers, musicians, business people, politicians, activists, and more. She was Team USA's flag bearer at the closing ceremonies of the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, the first time a female American gymnast had been given that honor.
Every year, those named on the prestigious list are honoured by another star, and Meryl Streep had some kind words for her Doubt co-star Viola.
See the full 100 Most Influential List here..
The 2017 edition of the illustrious annual list was released Thursday and it includes recent Academy Award winners Emma Stone ("La La Land") and Viola Davis ("Fences"), as well as John Legend, who wrote music for Best Original Score victor "La La Land". "And that is why she embodies for all women, but especially for women of color, the high-wire rewards of hard work and a dream, risk and faith".
Viola Davis, Emma Stone and John Legend were each included on this year's TIME 100. "Most of the other things are really not that serious".
Taylor Swift was chosen to honour Ed Sheeran, gushing about his "legacy" and how he told her he'd never win a Grammy - but she knew otherwise. "And for that I'm lucky to call her my friend".
"I first met RuPaul in the '90s", wrote Campbell. She goes on to describe how completely night and day Grimm's demeanor was before and after he began living authentically.
Xi Jinping is on the list for the 8th time, more than any other person on the list.
- Pique confident team can lift itself up from Juventus loss
- Newly released Egyptian-American charity worker visits Trump
- El déficit comercial crece un 38,4 % hasta febrero, y alcanza 5.741 millones
- "Lo peor de la recesión ya pasó", confió Frigerio
- Iran 'not living up to the spirit' of nuclear deal, despite compliance
- Ya son tres los muertos en Venezuela
- El Estado Islámico reivindicó el ataque contra la Policía francesa — París
- 3 killed in shooting at Russian intelligence agency's office
- Sanders headlining event aimed at boosting Democrats
- Venezuela en la mira de Estados Unidos