"Basically he's angry at all government officials", Rock County Sheriff Robert Spoden said at the press conference on Friday.
The Rock County sheriff's office had received more than 500 tips as of Monday night. Police increased patrols near Janesville churches Sunday, although investigators said there was no specific threat.
Earlier in the week, police said a man matching Jakubowski's appearance visited the Bethlehem Lutheran Church to ask about services, but it was later confirmed that he is not the suspect.
Some 150 local, state and federal police officers and personnel were searching Jakubowski, who on April 4, 2017 allegedly stole some 16 "high-end firearms" from a gun store in Janesville, Wisconsin and set fire to a vehicle nearby, according to Rock County Sheriff Robert Spoden.
About 150 local, state and federal law enforcement officers and support staff are involved in the hunt for Jakubowski, according to the Associated Press.
Direct sightings of Jakubowski can be immediately reported to 911. Federal authorities say Joseph Jakubowski, 32, may be planning an act of mass violence against a church or religious group, ABC News reports. It shows a man mailing a large envelope addressed to Trump and the White House. Police said they believe that Jakubowski also had a bulletproof vest and helmet.
In addition, law enforcement officials said they would provide extra security to House Speaker Paul Ryan - who hails from the city at the center of the search - and his family.
Jakubowski is described as 5-foot-10 and 200 pounds with green eyes and brown hair.
Police said he was known to officers and had previously been imprisoned for trying to disarm a police officer.
Milwaukee division FBI Special Agent in Charge Justin Tolomeo said Tuesday afternoon that the reward is now $20,000, doubled from the original $10,000, for information leading to the successful location of Jakubowski.
- Barcelona vs. Juventus: Dani Alves besó escudo azulgrana en el Camp Nou
- Confluyen en el paro médicos y judiciales de la Provincia
- Bucks abruman a Raptors y lideran 2-1 en la serie
- Trudeau Proposes Bill To Legalize Recreational Pot
- Government must be enabler, not regulator: Modi
- Trump to Bannon and Kushner: Work this out
- Promotion to Premier League is our reward, says Brighton's Chris Hughton
- Tiroteo en Campos Elíseos deja un policía muerto y otro herido — París
- Vinson carrier group expected off Korea in late April
- BBVA Bancomer ajusta al alza proyección de crecimiento de México