However, this practice doesn't seem to slide in the streets of Hollywood, as he was detained by police last night for allegedly playing his music too loudly.
Via a series of tweet, the EDM king revealed he was pulled over by the LAPD in Hollywood last night and handcuffed, with it all fantastic filmed by a fan. Twitter user Colby Lila Kline shared clips of the incident on her page.
An LAPD watch commander said the officer eventually wrote Skrillex, whose real name is Sonny Moore, a ticket and released him.
Skrillex made no attempts to hide the humorous situation and turned to congratulating Elon Musk - the man behind the producer's vehicle - via Twitter on the Tesla's incredible sound system. He added, "Leave it to me to play my music "too loud" and tagged Tesla C.E.O.
- Bloqueo de votación en OPAQ busca tumbar Gobierno sirio — Lavrov
- Does $119.45 justifies United Rentals, Inc. (URI) shares?
- Kolkata Knight Riders look to continue winning momentum against Gujarat Lions
- Intel may accelerate its CPU timeline in response to Ryzen, report says
- Emirates slams United for having passenger dragged off a plane
- When Oxygen Runs Low, the Naked Mole-Rat Finds a Way
- Grizzlies pull within 2-1 of Spurs with 105-94 win
- Volaris registra pérdida de más de mil millones
- GoPro anunció una cámara que graba en 360°
- Gobierno de EE.UU. enjuiciará a padres que pagan "coyotes"