The trio additionally posed before a portrait of 2016 Democratic nominee Hillary ClintonHillary Rodham ClintonMoscow blasts Central Intelligence Agency head: He also used WikiLeaks Olbermann: Trump hosted "trailer park trash" Valerie Jarrett: I didn't see Trump win coming MORE in one image.
"A great night at the White House", Palin wrote on Facebook.
Palin posted photos on social media and her website.
In early 2016, before each political party's nominations for the year's presidential election had been announced, Rock admitted that he was "digging Trump" and thought he would earn the Republican Party's nomination.
The photos show the trio having a "glowing all American over the top" time, as Nugent described it on Facebook. Allowing someone with such hateful rhetoric an opportunity to be a guest at the White House, also known as the People's House, is a provocative choice to say the least. Nugent was an outspoken critic of former president Barack Obama and Trump's presidential rival, Hillary Clinton. "I told him to suck on my machine gun".
Kid Rock and his new fiancée, Audrey Berry, have generally kept their relationship under the radar, but on Wednesday evening their appearance at the White House changed all that - bigly.
According to POLITICO, Nugent has also called Obama a "gangster" and a "subhuman mongrel".
"He said he was moved not by the office of the president, but 'by the genuine sincerity, down-to-earth, and most importantly, believeable concern and openness, uninhibitedness, family attitude and spirit" of Trump.
- Russia Supreme Court bans Jehovah's Witnesses
- Así se desarrolla la marcha opositora en Venezuela [Foto Galería]
- Texas governor gives first clear support for 'bathroom bill'
- Russian think tank drew up plan to sway US election, documents say
- Luckless Andy Carroll out of West Ham's clash with Everton
- France's Le Pen hardens her tone in final straight
- Detienen a 30 en marchas que dejaron dos muertos en Venezuela
- Venezuela confisca planta de ensamble de autos de General Motors
- Arkansas executions temporarily on hold
- France promises proof Assad regime behind chemical attack