Ahead of the release of the National Football League schedule, which will happen Thursday, we now know the date for probably the most notable game of the 2017 season. The schedule is part of two-hour show that will likely be similar to the release of the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament special show on CBS. The New England Patriots and Kansas City Chiefs will open the season that Thursday, and neither is on the 49ers schedule.
The two teams will play November 19 in what will be a 4 p.m. ET kickoff on CBS, according to Roberto Abramowitz, a Spanish-language broadcaster for both ESPN Deportes and NFL Network. It was recently rumored that they will. We're also looking at how many primetime games the Chiefs have this year.
One waiting game is about to end, and with it, Vikings fans will be provided with details on all 16 regular-season games. But there's already plenty that we know about games on the schedule and leaks are starting to trickle in.
- Antarctica Is Covered With Flowing Water, And That Worries Scientists
- Easy choice: Browns CB Haden wants Garrett with No. 1 pick
- Russia: Talks with U.S. won't lead to immediate action
- Desde Rusia recuerdan que tiene al "padre de todas las bombas"
- Russian journalist dies after attack in St. Petersburg
- 68 children children among those killed in Aleppo bomb attack
- SANTO DOMINGO 150 trailers impiden el paso en el peaje de Alóag
- Charlie Murphy remembered by fellow comedians at funeral
- Disuelven marcha opositora venezolana con lacrimógenas y se reporta un herido
- Syria's Assad still has chemical weapons, says Israel