Like some kind of proud uncle, Elton John is praising Prince Harry for seeking counseling in recent years to deal with the death of his mother.
Lady Gaga opened up in the candid conversation with Prince William about her fears when she had to address her own mental illness.
This comes after Prince Harry has also opened up about his own mental health.
Though the royal family has toiled for years for hundreds of charities, the work on mental health represents something of a departure - in part because of the taboo long associated with psychological issues.
"Even though it was hard, the best thing that could come out of my mental illness was to share it with other people and let our generation, as well as other generations, know that if you are feeling not well in your mind that you're not alone and that people that you think would never have a problem, do", she said.
"I still think it's an incredibly courageous and an admirable thing to do and I think it's going to make such a difference in the lives of many people to hear him be so open about it". Lady Gaga, who past year spoke out about her struggles with post-traumatic stress disorder, places the call from her kitchen in California, and William answers at his desk in Kensington Palace.
In addition to the Facebook discussion with Lady Gaga, Prince William and Prince Harry also participated in an interview with Calmzine magazine in which Prince William called for a society where children and adults felt free to discuss their feelings and not bottle things up.
The Duke and Lady Gaga also made plans to meet in the United Kingdom in October to discuss how they can work together and do more to tackle stigma on mental health with Lady Gaga saying 'we have to make the strongest, most relentless attempt we can to normalise mental health issues.' They want to have a particular focus on young people. The Duke was hugely impressed with the openness displayed in the letter and asked Lady Gaga to get involved with the Heads Together campaign.
After handing out registration packs to runners which included their official number, timing chip and a Heads Together headband, he said: "I've shared, just as much as everybody else has during this campaign". They made plans to have an October meeting in the UK.
It comes after Prince Harry opened up about nearly having a "complete" breakdown when his mother Princess Diana died.
- Convocan a una marcha en todo el país por un nuevo femicidio
- Corea del Norte responde a EEUU: "Probaremos misiles todas las semanas"
- Star Wars Celebration 2017: Rebels season 4 will be its final season
- After attack, France looks toward weekend presidential vote
- Le Pen Campaign Director Targeted by French Probe, Canard Says
- Un policía murió y otro resultó herido por tiroteo en París
- La canciller Malcorra se reúne con el Papa en Roma — Agenda santa
- Police, protesters clash ahead of Le Pen rally
- Turkish opposition party files to have referendum voided
- Mueren dos jóvenes heridos de bala durante una protesta opositora — Venezuela