With the win, Real maintained the top spot in the table, inching closer towards lifting the trophy.
Zidane made nine changes from the side that beat Bayern Munich in the first leg of their Champions League quarter-final in midweek.
Isco has squashed speculation that he is to leave Real Madrid this summer, saying that he wants to remain at the "biggest club in the world" for many years to come.
The gesture bore a resemblance to the "sign of the horns", which you might often see at heavy metal concerts but Isco was not coming out as a metal-head.
"There is no such thing as luck in football, it is down to hard work and effort in every game", continued the Frenchman.
- Real Madrid have scored in their last 54 matches in all competitions. "It won't be easy, we're the underdogs".
"It will be very hard in Madrid but we still have confidence".
Madrid twice came from behind before Isco's low drive in the 90th minute handed Los Blancos victory against their exhausted hosts, who had faced waves of attacks. Madrid was eventually eliminated 4-3 on aggregate after a 2-2 draw in Vigo. The team managed by Zidane didn't play their best game, but finally they won with and incredible Isco, who scored two brilliant goals. "We are playing game-to-game". "The first leg is already in the past and we know the difficulties Bayern can create". Madrid defeated city rival Atletico Madrid in the final both in 2014 and 2016.
Isco was the main protagonist in this afternoon's meeting between Sporting and Real Madrid. "We believe in ourselves and we'll give it everything".
Real will be huge favorites, of course, but odd things happen when big teams are distracted by the Champions League.
Bale has seven goals for Madrid in this campaign. Vicente del Bosque was sacked in 2003 immediately after delivering a La Liga title, and 12 months after securing Champions League glory, while Carlo Ancelotti was given the boot in 2015 just 12 months a delivering La Decima.
In an all-important fixture against relegation-facing Sporting Gijon, Isco proved why Barcelona captain Andres Iniesta described him as an "incredible player" and ensured his team's victory by 3-2, smashing two goals, including one in injury time. The 21-year-old made a huge impact by setting up Cristiano Ronaldo's victor against Bayern Munich on Wednesday after replacing Gareth Bale for the final half hour. Defenders Pepe and Raphael Varane also have been ruled out because of injuries.
- Google to add ad-blocking feature to Chrome
- En febrero hubo un fuerte descenso del consumo
- Fugitive Mexican ex-governor wanted for graft arrested in Guatemala
- Director de Thor: Ragnarok hará cameo como personaje de Planet Hulk
- Culotta fue restituido en el Juzgado Electoral de La Plata
- New Residential Investment: How High Can It Fly?
- N Korea displays vast military parade, warns USA amid nuclear test fears
- Seúl: EE.UU. envía un avión espía a la península de Corea
- Christie defends killing tunnel project, says it 'stunk'
- Leafs drop season finale, will face Caps in first round