Chelsea veteran defender John Terry has been asked to pick his ultimate five-a-side team on an interview for GQ Magazine, but even as unbeatable it seems to be, one might notice how the Blues legend has made a decision to leave out all current Chelsea players, only choosing one former Blue, and not even himself.
Bookmakers Paddy Power are listing Birmingham City as shock candidates to sign Chelsea's John Terry this summer.
Whether or not Terry would be keen on stepping down a division remains to be seen, however, and the 36-year-old could still move overseas with Major League Soccer (10/3) and China (8/1) also listed as likely destinations.
"It came as a surprise", said Fabregas, speaking exclusively to talkSPORT ahead of Saturday's FA Cup semi-final clash with Tottenham.
'There was a lot of talk and speculation that it could be his previous year but we didn't know for sure.
And Fabregas admits Terry's impending departure has given the Chelsea squad added motivation in their hunt for silverware.
'We will miss him. 'Hopefully, we can lift trophies at the end of the season for him.
"You always play the game at your maximum but to be able to win two trophies for him and lift them before he goes and says goodbye to everyone would be major for him and fantastic for Chelsea".
- Mandated police reform could make Baltimore 'less safe,' Attorney General Sessions says
- Abe sends offering to shrine honoring Japan's war dead
- Venezuela's economy in tatters, at a glance
- One police officer killed, another wounded in Paris shooting
- David Letterman to induct Pearl Jam into Rock Hall of Fame
- Mets slugger Cespedes limps off with hamstring cramp
- Trump takes friendlier stance on EU as Italy's PM visits
- Some US companies that have left or scaled back in Venezuela
- Arrest made after 2 officers shot in Seattle
- Belgrano recibió una sanción provisoria por el asesinato de Emanuel Balbo