Marcus Rashford might not strike fans as the natural choice for taking set pieces, but clearly Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has seen something we haven't.
They have just built on that advantage.
"I go in the direction of the players, they have to also come in my direction", said the Portuguese.
Asked about the condition of the pair, Mourinho said: "I want to wait, but my feeling is not good for both". Despite the absence of Smoling, Mats, Rooney, Man United shows great football, and therefore I think that problems with Anderlecht will not.
In a recent press conference, Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho answered questions about numerous team's star players, including Marcus Rashford, Anthony Martial, and Henrikh Mkhitaryan.
That leaves Marcus Rashford - who has just five Premier League goals this season - their most prolific and fit player, especially after the victor here.
"You speak about his qualities and they are fantastic".
Speaking to MUTV, Mourinho said: "Marcus is trustable".
"That's why Marcus Rashford, even without scoring goals, even without being since September scoring a goal in the Premier League, even without that he was always a player that I trust".
"It doesn't matter if he doesn't score - he is fantastic in his effort and attitude".
The Europa League is the most realistic route into next year's UEFA Champions League for Jose Mourinho's side, with the three-time European champions the favourites to win the competition. If we need to keep a result, have possession, keep the ball, he can help us too. "Wayne is the only one that is possible, but I can not confirm now", Mourinho told a news conference on Wednesday.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who was rested during United's surprise 2-0 defeat of Chelsea on Sunday, is expected to return to first team action for the second leg of the quarter-final. "Yes I think. But he needs to give me things that I like".
"I don't know whether the game should be played behind closed doors or somewhere else, but it would be very unsafe for us to play with the same supporters [as in the first leg]", he said. He claimed Martial was struggling with adapting to the more intense style of his play compared to Mourinho's predecessor Louis van Gaal. "That goal gives us extra motivation".
- Sugary drinks hit due to soda tax
- Bechtel replaces CH2M on HS2 second phase
- Javiera Parada: "Yo no voy a renunciar a Revolución Democrática"
- Ocwen Financial Halved As CFPB Alleges Failure 'At Every Stage'
- US Crude Stocks Dip, But Gasoline Inventories Rise
- Trump blasts 'New York Times' over Patriots photo flap
- French presidential hopefuls wrap up campaigns in tight race
- Chaffetz Could Be Mulling a White House Run
- Health Care Compromise Circulates As Congress Prepares to Return
- Federal Bureau of Investigation puts Indian who killed his wife on its 'Most Wanted List'