20th Century Fox has released three new promos from Ridley Scott's upcoming Alien: Covenant.
Hunched over a mutilated corpse, the demon-like alien is decidedly different from its next of kin in that it boasts milky, translucent skin, while previous quotes from Ridley Scott indicate that the Neomorph is actually more aggressive than the standard Xenomorph.
The second image shows what looks like an Engineer letting lose a giant number of pods on a planet. Still with us? Ok, good, cause you definitely want to check out this first image if you're a horror fan or were disappointed by those bothersome PG-13 rated Alien vs Predator movies.
There's also a chance to win an Alien: Covenant face hugger and an Alien: Covenant VR headset during the screening.
And finally, there are these two new "crew message" videos, one from Danny McBride's Tennessee and one from Tess Haubrich's Rosenthal. Let us know in the comments below.
Ridley Scott returns to the universe he created offering a new chapter in his groundbreaking ALIEN franchise.
"Alien: Covenant", scheduled to hit theaters May 19, is a sequel to "Prometheus", with both storylines set before the original "Alien". Bound for a remote planet on the far side of the galaxy, the crew of the colony ship Covenant discovers what they think is an uncharted paradise, but is actually a dark, risky world - whose sole inhabitant is the "synthetic" David (Michael Fassbender), survivor of the doomed Prometheus expedition.
- S. Africans launch new movement to oust president
- Back at 90% full recovery
- Joss Whedon talks about casting Batgirl
- Braamfontein building on fire- staff evacuated
- Monaco vs Dortmund Champions League 2017 quarterfinal
- Chen throws seven no-hit innings in Marlins win against Mariners
- Caitlyn Jenner: President Trump Invited Me to Play Golf
- Sharks hammer Oilers 7-0, tie series at two wins each
- Lumber train derails on northern Vancouver Island injuring two
- Former NFL player Aaron Hernandez hangs self in MA prison cell