The 32-year-old reflected on his decision to speak openly about the counselling he sought, as he visited the London Marathon Expo to officially open the event and meet charity runners. What better way to try to calm yourself down and overcome your self-doubt than a pep-talk, just days in advance, from the Duchess of Cambridge herself! She paired it with her favorite skinny jeans and Superga trainers combination.
The mother-of-two looked relaxed as she interacted with the athletes, who sported blue vests and the now familiar headbands bearing the charity's logo.
Later this week Heads Together will announce how everyone can join the campaign by wearing a headband online.
Middleton and a guest place a Heads Together band around a Royal Mail box.
Ms Greene said: "As a large employer, we recognise that we have a big role to play in tackling the stigma surrounding mental health".
The Prince, who was just 12 when his Diana, Princess of Wales, was killed in a auto crash in Paris on August 31 1997, said of his mother: "I think from her perspective she would be overwhelmed and hugely encouraged by the fact that the United Kingdom - not known for wanting to talk about mental health issues - has suddenly got to this point".
Mr Lyons, from Edgbaston in Birmingham, said: "I never imagined in a million years I'd still be at it 37 years later".
He described Harry "as a real hero to a lot of people" for his candour and for opening up the discussion about mental health, prompting the Duchess to reply: "Absolutely".
He also left a special message to the #TeamHeadsTogether runners on a whiteboard, which read, "Good luck guys!" Kate and Prince Harry will be personally cheering them on from the sidelines.
- Son shines as Tottenham crush Watford to close gap
- Caitlyn Jenner: 'I may never have sex with a woman again'
- Juve's Alves expects long night at world's best Barcelona
- Herido manifestante opositor en San Bernardino
- PPG Industries, Inc. (PPG) Receives "Market Perform" Rating from Citigroup Inc
- Presidente de Congreso de Venezuela descarta que oposición promueva golpe de Estado
- Canada seeks EPA talks with Japan
- US Supreme Court blocks execution
- 'I Shot Them,' Suspect In Deadly Fresno Shootings Tells Police
- Al menos un muerto en "la madre de todas las marchas" — Venezuela