Samsung #GalaxyS8 #GalaxyS8Plus, #IndiaLaunch.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates! More details on the device are expected to follow later this year.
Samsung is working on a new Galaxy S8 Active model now codenamed Cruiser, Samsung-tracking site SamMobile is reporting, citing sources who claim to have knowledge of the company's plans. In fact, the latest reports coming from South Korea claim that the tech giant has received pre-orders of more than 700,000 for the two handsets, with the larger S8+ seeing more demand than its counterpart.
You have links to buy it from various the Galaxy S8 is available, like Amazon, Best Buy, Samsung, etc.in USA, India, UK, Germany, etc. countries, and more. Also, the company announced the Galaxy S8 series hold a new record of 7,20,000 preorders only in South Korea. With the imminent release of the Galaxy S8 and S8+, it comes as no surprise that Samsung is prepping an active model for this generation of the phone. Both the Galaxy S8 and the S8+ come with the display curved towards the side edges with bezels on top and bottom. Though the Galaxy S8 and S8+ feature bigger screens; the overall footprint of the phones is equal to the current generation 5.2-inch and 5.5-inch display phones.
After coming in behind Apple during the fourth quarter of a year ago, Samsung grabbed the top spot in global smartphone market share in the first quarter of 2017, according to a report released today by the Taiwan-based market research firm TrendForce. According to a report from The Wall Street Journal, Bixby could be delayed due to performance issues discovered in the past few weeks.
"It's well before the official launch date, but T-Mobile just shipped my Samsung Galaxy S8 and my Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus as well". The smartphones have the same 12MP with dual pixel technology that we saw on the Galaxy S7. Samsung is expected to launch the prototype by the end of June 2017.
- Fresno Shooter Kills 3 In Suspected Hate Crime
- Juventus hold fear factor after beating Barcelona, says Leonardo Bonucci
- Blake Snell picks up the loss as Tampa Bay loses on Monday
- Jackie Robinson a golden Dodger now immortalized in bronze
- Japan's Abe calls for 'peaceable' resolution on North Korea
- Trump's EPA to reconsider oil and gas emissions rule
- Three Hoboken Easter egg hunts this Saturday
- El Sevilla le pone un freno a la AFA por Sampaoli
- The Leicester City fairytale is dead
- Atlanta Braves hitters surging