Zach Johnson is on the lower end of the Arnold Palmer Invitational scoreboard, but the two-time major victor provided one of the highlights of the tournament.
Johnson was 6 over in his final round through eight holes but had gotten it back to 5 over for the round as he flared his tee shot into the right greenside bunker at the par-3 17th.
If the PGA ever came up with a HORSE competition (that's actually not that bad of an idea), no one will be able to top this long-range bunker chip from Zach Johnson. Johnson tried his best to get as close to the hole as possible and with a bit of help from Ben An's ball, made birdie instead.
Didn't hear Johnson call it, which would cost him on the playground.
Zach Johnson with the bank shot.
- Joe Mangeniallo (Deathstroke) missing from the movie?
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Southampton Live Stream Score Commentary in Premier League 2017
- Rusia revela reuniones con equipo de Hillary Clinton
- 6 hunters accused of illegally killing dozens of hares in Maine
- President Trump should welcome FBI investigation
- Ex-LA sheriff faces closing arguments in corruption trial
- Timberwolves to play two preseason games in China
- Raiders sign former Bills QB EJ Manuel
- Salman Khan is exploring the wild side of films
- Tesla Model S 60 Made To Walk The Plank