Samsung is preparing to unveil its next flagship smartphone, the Galaxy S8, at the end of this month.
Leaked data reveals that Samsung Galaxy S8 will come with a DeX docking station and a Gear VR headset. Inside are rumoured to be 4GB RAM and 64GB built-in storage, expandable up to 256GB through a microSD card.
Meanwhile, latest updates this week suggest that there is a possibility that the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 may no longer be the most premium Samsung mobile release.
The Pogo Keyboard and the keyboard cover are sold separately at $129.99 but even with these add-ons coming in at extra, it still undercuts the Surface Pro by miles in price terms. That's not much of a change from the S7, which uses a 12-megapixel primary sensor and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera, but if it ain't broke don't fix it. The S8 will debut Samsung's built-in AI assistant, Bixby. As expected, the Samsung Galaxy S8 will launch at the same time as its "big brother", the Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus, which will retail at 899 pounds or euros in Europe.
Samsung's most awaited smartphone is all on the verge of launch. The logo will sit below the the rear camera and potentially problematically placed fingerprint scanner. However, this design is at odds with other recent leaks, and some we've encountered previously. The phone was released earlier in the year, but it has mainly been confined within the walls of China.
Analysts, on the other hand, consider Samsung's move as a reaction to rumors that Apple will also incorporate the facial recognition technology in their upcoming iPhone flagship model later this year. Then it came in to focus for the arrest of its high authority under the allegations of bribery.
Samsung is expected to host an 'Unpacked' event on March 29, where it will officially take the wraps off the new Galaxy smartphones.
- Car bomb kills at eight in Somali capital
- Comey: FBI probing possible Trump campaign ties with Russian Federation
- La supuesta colusión con Rusia "es noticia falsa" — Trump reafirma
- Juez penal anula investigación por corrupción contra la exministra Burillo
- White House on Comey Testimony Countering Trump's Wiretap Claim: "Nothing has changed"
- Chuck Berry's New Album 'Chuck' Coming Soon
- Trump Slated To Make Capitol Hill Trip Ahead Of Obamacare Repeal Vote
- Drug Crimes Increase, Violent Crimes Decrease In South Dakota Last Year
- PayPal (NASDAQ:PYPL) Broker Views On Wall Street
- Shin Bet: Terror attacks will intensify ahead of Passover holiday