The price for cash mode or online is apparently still higher. And since 16GB is very little to go around with these days, you'll probably want to get the 64GB version for $350.
The price cut as first reported by Techpp, is close to Rs 10,000. What's even more interesting is that this variant comes at a time when Apple has discontinued several of its other models such as the iPhone 5s, iPhone 6 and the iPhone 6 Plus. It was launched with a price of Rs 39,000.
The phone has a 4-inch screen and full-metal body. This new headset combined with the upcoming iPhone camera features could put Apple in direct competition with Snap Inc., which released its first pair of glasses in September.
American multinational technology company Apple's iPhone SE is now available for as low as Rs 19,999 through the company's authorized offline sellers. A similar concept is used for 64GB iPhone SE as well where a buyer has to pay Rs 29,999 initially. You will have to buy it from an Apple-authorised offline store. As per retailer, this offer is valid only for card purchase and the special price is after Rs 5,000 cashback. The answer to this question is that it is indeed a good deal. Apple iPhone SE is nearly like the iPhone 6s in a 4-inch body, and some features missing.
The Cupertino, Calif. -based company is said to be exploring features that would allow iPhone owners to change the depth of photographs taken with the phone's camera after they've been captured.
The device features a 4-inch retina display with 1,136x640 pixels (326 ppi pixel density), Touch-ID fingerprint sensor in the home button, an A9 chip, and an iOS 9.3 operating system. "Another contract manufacturer, Wistron (3231.Taiwan), is reportedly preparing to start production of the iPhone SE in its Bengaluru plant in April ..."
- Crude oil futures plunge to to Rs. 3165 per barrel
- Retired CU live mascot Ralphie IV dies
- These 11 questions remain after hearing on Russian meddling
- Penélope Cruz interpretará a Donatella Versace
- Ondo Assembly gets Acting Speaker
- Governor says he has power to remove prosecutor
- The Week Ahead: Will the Fed Follow Up on Rate Increases?
- Multicultural Australia: United, Strong, Successful
- 'Mass Effect: Andromeda' Game Ready drivers deliver performance boosts, HDR support
- La Universidad se suma al paro nacional de mañana y el miércoles