According to Chris Biderman, former San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Quinton Patton has posted an instagram video to announce his signing with the New York Jets. He also had four catches vs. the Jets in the Green & White's overtime victory at San Francisco on December 11.
Patton, 26, in four seasons had 73 receptions for 880 yards and one touchdown after getting selected by the 49ers in the fourth round of the 2013 National Football League draft.
The mutual interest between Patton and the Jets can likely be attributed to Gang Green's new offensive coordinator, John Morton. For his career, Patton has amassed 73 receptions for 880 yards with 13 catches covering 20 yards. He has three rushing touchdowns for his career. Last season, he set career highs with 37 receptions and 408 yards receiving. The team released Torrey Smith two years into his five-year, $40-million contract.
- Russian Federation will strike U.S. elections again, Federal Bureau of Investigation warns
- Banning Lewis Ranch Academy closed after teacher dies in skiing accident
- President Trump should welcome FBI investigation
- Tesla Model S 60 Made To Walk The Plank
- Zach Johnson incredibly banked in a birdie off another golfer's ball
- Joe Mangeniallo (Deathstroke) missing from the movie?
- 6 hunters accused of illegally killing dozens of hares in Maine
- Salman Khan is exploring the wild side of films
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Southampton Live Stream Score Commentary in Premier League 2017
- Timberwolves to play two preseason games in China