President Donald Trump is holding a rally in Louisville, Kentucky today, celebrating his presidency with thousands of supporters.
He is expected to tout the Republicans' plan to repeal and replace ObamaCare in the state that has benefitted from ObamaCare's Medicaid expansion.
But even in Louisville, hundreds of protesters turned out to voice their opposition to Trump after what has been a catastrophic first two months for the new White House and the country. This week: House GOP faces make-or-break moment on ObamaCare Republicans pitch healthcare plan ahead of key vote MORE also traveled to Kentucky earlier this month. In an extraordinary House Intelligence Committee hearing, Comey also gave the strongest rebuke yet to Trump's explosive claim that the Obama administration wiretapped him ahead of the election.
FBI Director James Comey for the first time Monday confirmed that the agency is investigating alleged Russian interference in the 2016 US election, including any possible "links" between the Trump campaign and Moscow. Eastern. Watch live above.
- Report claims to shed new light on Apple's iPhone 8 design
- Revelan nuevo personaje infantil de Robert Downey Jr — Adiós Iron Man
- La Universidad se suma al paro nacional de mañana y el miércoles
- Colts sign Sean Spence
- European Union sees Brexit summit in late April or early May
- Donald Trump says North Korea's leader Kim Jong-un acting 'very badly'
- Roger Stone calls allegations of his connection to Russia 'McCarthyism'
- Governor says he has power to remove prosecutor
- By George! Clooney surprises elderly fan for birthday
- Stunning video takes you on an epic flight over Mars