That's right. Ravi has finalised actor Nivin Pauly to play the lead role in his next film. For his next, however, the filmmaker has chose to venture out of his comfort zone and do a love story. On the movie, the director tells us, "It's the first time I am trying my hands at the romance genre". Nivin Pauly's next release is Sakhavu, which has been slated as a Vishu release. "The basic theme is that love always wins because you are ready to do anything for it". The team is now on the look out for a fresh face.
Major Ravi stated that the upcoming film will be based on a true incident and it will have a huge star cast.
The buzz is that Major Ravi might give a break to his pattern of movies.
Joemon T John, who wielded camera for Major Ravi's Picket 43, will be collaborating with Ravi for this film.
However, the film will only go on floors by end of this year due to some pre-production work and the director also wants to take some time off between films. The film which has Mohanlal in two roles will be released in Malayalam, Telugu and Hindi languages.
- Samsung QLED TVs earns ULTRA HD PREMIUM stamp from UHD Alliance
- Man Claimed to Have Bomb, Asteroid Outside White House
- Gastar Exploration Inc (GST) Announces Quarterly Earnings Results, Meets Expectations
- Drake Already Released The Playlist We'll Hear All Summer
- Arsenal respond to claims over Dortmund boss Tuchel
- Sobrino de la Ex congresista María Isabel Urrutia es asesinado por intolerancia
- US Secret Service joins probe of Oklahoma state senator
- Victims in mind in United Nations plan to combat sex abuse by peacekeepers
- Is Secret of Mana 2 Switch's first Virtual Console game?
- Have a look at Price Move: Marathon Oil Corporation (NYSE:MRO)