Germany goalkeeper Manuel Neuer has pulled out of the upcoming games against England and Azerbaijan because of calf problems.
Germany boss Joachim Low has called up uncapped Paris St Germain shot-stopper Kevin Trapp as a replacement for Neuer.
The 26-year-old, who has made 22 appearances for Unai Emery's side this season, is yet to win a senior cap for his country.
The "World Goalkeeper of the Year" will also miss Wednesday's friendly match against England in Dortmund, the Germany football federation, DFB announced.
"After consultation with goalkeeping coach Andreas Kpke, head coach Joachim Lw has chose to call up Kevin Trapp as Neuer's replacement".
The other two keepers in the current squad are Marc-André ter Stegen of Barcelona and Bernd Leno of Bayer Leverkusen.
- Kim Kardashian Opens Up About Paris Hotel Robbery
- Trump Seeks To Ax Appalachia Economic Programs, Causing Worry In Coal Country
- Checking the Recommendations for Digital Realty Trust, Inc. (DLR)
- Acuden 80 mil asistentes a la segunda jornada del Vive Latino
- Saudi Arabia Cut Crude Exports in January After OPEC Agreement
- Desaparece policía federal en Irapuato
- SL will sign several agreements with China: President
- Reacción de la Señorita Bogotá al ser segunda princesa
- Will She Be Back For WrestleMania?
- Dan más plazo para acceder a los nuevos créditos — Procrear