The first weekend of the NCAA Tournament is in the books, leaving us with the Sweet 16, or the final teams competing for the National Championship.
Notable among the teams advancing are SC and MI, both of which took down No. 2 seeds (Duke and Louisville) over the weekend.
(2) Louisville vs. (7) Michigan Indianapolis 12:10 p.m.
The teams now return home to get ready for the next set of games that begin Thursday.
Two teams that pulled first-round upsets on Thursday, March 16 will try to continue their Cinderella runs today. No. 2 Louisville (CBS) 2:40 p.m. CBS(1) Kansas vs. (9) Michigan State Tulsa5:15 p.m. Baylor, the No. 3 seed in the East, will be joined in NY by South Carolina (No. 7 seed), Wisconsin (No. 8 seed) and Florida (No. 4 seed) in the only region that has lost its top seed.
Friday night's games will feature North Carolina vs. Butler, Baylor vs.
- Detienen a ¡441 personas! involucradas en una riña campal
- El filántropo multimillonario David Rockefeller, muere a los 101 años
- Rupee settles 12 paise higher against U.S. dollar at 65.36
- Portabilidad: se podrá tramitar por Internet y en 24 horas
- Cancillería convoca a Cónsul de Chile para que expliquen detención de bolivianos
- Chile amplía cierre temporal de mercado a carnes provenientes de Brasil
- Alphabet Inc (GOOG) Price Target Lowered to $950.00 at Pivotal Research
- Jihadi faces jail after hiding Islamic State data in cufflink
- Dave Chappelle Explains His Gripe With Key & Peele
- Stifel Nicolaus Indicates Potential 8.2% Increase In Shares Of Cypress Energy Partners