The bump is back.
Natalie Portman posed in just her underwear while heavily pregnant for James Blake's new music video for the track My Willing Heart. She gracefully moves through the water and stares out into the distance when she gets to the pool's edge. The Jackie star is also seen sitting on a bed in lingerie and a cozy cardigan, caressing her belly. Today, the singer released the music video for The Colour in Anything standout "My Willing Heart", and he's working with yet another big name this time. At one point in the video, the Oscar victor plays with a small child.
If you couldn't gather as much from the visual itself, a press release confirms that the Anna Rose Holmer-directed clip was filmed "just days" before Natalie actually gave birth. The couple met on the set of Black Swan, which Millepied choreographed and in which Portman starred.
Footage shows the baby kicking as she caresses her huge bump and her five-year-old son Aleph also seems to make an appearance.
- By George! Clooney surprises elderly fan for birthday
- Colts sign Sean Spence
- President Trump to Hold Rally in Louisville
- European Union sees Brexit summit in late April or early May
- Roger Stone calls allegations of his connection to Russia 'McCarthyism'
- Report claims to shed new light on Apple's iPhone 8 design
- Stunning video takes you on an epic flight over Mars
- Santos anunció cómo invertirán los 6.2 billones producto de la reforma tributaria
- Donald Trump says North Korea's leader Kim Jong-un acting 'very badly'
- Revelan nuevo personaje infantil de Robert Downey Jr — Adiós Iron Man