The company issued revenue guidance of $515-530 million, compared to the consensus revenue estimate of $575.73 million.
Several analysts recently commented on the stock.
11/26/2015 - Movado Group Inc. had its "hold" rating reiterated by analysts at Barrington Research. Finally, Zacks Investment Research downgraded Movado Group from a strong-buy rating to a hold rating in a research report on Tuesday, January 24th. 2 analysts given HOLD rating to the stock. Dimensional Fund Advisors, Inc.is the second biggest holder with 1 million shares now valued at 30.70 million whilst Royce & Associates, LLC has 1 million shares valued at 25.23 million.
Shares of Movado Group, Inc (NYSE:MOV) traded up 0.43% during mid-day trading on Friday, hitting $23.60. By watching how many shares are trading hands and looking for any changes in that activity, trading opportunities can be spotted along with a deeper understanding of the reliability of other indicators on the stock. The company has a market cap of $541.20 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 14.51 and a beta of 0.47.
About: Movado Group, Inc. designs, develops, sources, markets, and distributes fine watches in the United States and internationally.
TheStreet has downgraded Movado Group, Inc (NYSE:MOV) to C+ in a statement released on 3/10/2017.
Adjusted net income in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2016 was $9.2 million, or $0.40 per diluted share.
The company said revenue for the quarter fell 8.7% to $130.78 million. Movado Group had a return on equity of 8.97% and a net margin of 6.67%.
-Revenue (Q4): $130.78 Mln vs. $143.26 Mln previous year. This firm now has YTD (year to date) performance of -17.91 Percent which is not good. Investors of record on Friday, March 31st will be paid a dividend of 0.13 per share on Friday, April 14th. This represents a $0.52 annualized dividend and a yield of 2.20%. Movado Group's dividend payout ratio is presently 32.10%.
Movado Group, Inc. (NYSE:MOV) reports its Earnings on Tomorrow. The company operates in two segments, Wholesale and Retail. The company offers its watches under the Coach, Concord, Ebel, ESQ Movado, Scuderia Ferrari, HUGO BOSS, Juicy Couture, Lacoste, Movado, and Tommy Hilfiger brands to jewelry store chains, department stores, independent regional jewelers, licensors retail stores, and a network of independent distributors.
- Everton boss Ronald Koeman has no concerns over 'professional' Romelu Lukaku
- Mass Effect Andromeda Day One Patch Alters Default Female Ryder Face
- Senate Intelligence Committee: No Indications Trump Tower was Wiretapped
- 'Beauty and the Beast' nabs $357 million worldwide
- Most Recent Analysts Ratings Jabil Circuit Inc. (JBL)
- Amazon can judge your daily outfit choices
- Steve Kerr discredits Warriors 'sources' criticizing Thunder's Kevin Durant treatment
- Listen to Robyn's New Song 'Honey' From 'Girls' Final Season
- La app para controlar el uso infantil del celular — Family Link
- Greeley Fire Department sends help to Sunshine Fire in Boulder