Mass Effect Andromeda has received some controversy over its facial animations and character models, especially the default Female Ryder and her equivalent male sibling, who feature pre-defined presets for character creation in the game.
Between its widely reported animation bugs and padded design, Mass Effect: Andromeda needs all the help it can get, and these drivers will at least ensure consistent performance. Yes, that means if you live in another time zone, you'll probably be able to start playing Mass Effect Andromeda before midnight. Specifically, PC players are being advised by Bioware's Producer Fernando Melo on Twitter to download the latest patch for the game, as it addresses a litany of issues with it- black screen errors, sound problems, multiplayer fixes, and more.
Another comparison with early access version on the Xbox One shows some minor visual difference between both versions of the game. Mass Effect: Andromeda players should experience improved framerates.
Nvidia continues: "If you wish to crank the settings and resolution way up, consider SLI configurations, which are now supported in Mass Effect: Andromeda with the release of the new Game Ready driver". Some have said that they were looking forward to the game's release but the footage of weird character faces and freakish walking animations has put them off of playing the game altogether.
Mass Effect: Andromeda releases March 21, 2017 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
- YTD Performance of Editas Medicine Inc. (EDIT) stands at 37.4%
- Overland Park Subdivision Ablaze After Apartment Fire Spreads
- The Trump clan enjoys family vacation in Aspen
- Harvey Norman receives 'please explain' notice from Australian stock exchange
- Liverpool draw 'one of my happiest days' - Guardiola
- Trump to host Iraq PM at White House
- Door for Colin Kaepernick return still open — Niners GM
- Analyst Consideration on: Abbott Laboratories (ABT)
- EBay Announces 'guaranteed Delivery' Service This Summer
- Details on Watch Dogs 2 DLC, Human Conditions