If you didn't want to spend the money on an Origin Access subscription to see how Mass Effect: Andromeda runs on your PC ahead of launch, you'll at least be going in on day one with a more optimised Nvidia driver.
While that sounds like good news for folks who plan to take full advantage of Mass Effect: Andromeda's exploration features, however, it's also not very specific.
YouTuber Dude18594 has gotten his hands on a copy of Mass Effect: Andromeda early.
"Whatever system configuration you play on you'll have a great experience thanks to GeForce Experience, which can automatically configure Mass Effect: Andromeda's graphics settings for the best balance between image quality and performance", Nvidia said. At this point it's unclear how much the mixed reviews and the general apathy expressed by some will affect the game's sales, but BioWare and Electronic Arts (the game's publisher) will certainly be taking notes on how to make improvements.
Mass Effect: Andromeda will be released on March 21st in North America and March 23rd in Europe.
Nvidia continues: "If you wish to crank the settings and resolution way up, consider SLI configurations, which are now supported in Mass Effect: Andromeda with the release of the new Game Ready driver".
- The Week Ahead: Will the Fed Follow Up on Rate Increases?
- Quinton Patton visits Jets
- Ondo Assembly gets Acting Speaker
- Penélope Cruz interpretará a Donatella Versace
- Russian Federation will strike U.S. elections again, Federal Bureau of Investigation warns
- Crude oil futures plunge to to Rs. 3165 per barrel
- Multicultural Australia: United, Strong, Successful
- Retired CU live mascot Ralphie IV dies
- Banning Lewis Ranch Academy closed after teacher dies in skiing accident
- These 11 questions remain after hearing on Russian meddling