Police sources told the New York Daily News that the suspect had shot another person in the face at the same nightclub in the past. His identity has not yet been released.
A 22-year old man was shot and killed Sunday morning at Bushwick nightclub Brooklyn Asylum, which is located at 1269 Flushing Ave.
NBC 4 NY reports police found 22-year-old Jefferson Exantus, a Bronx resident, around 5:20 a.m. after responding to a 911 call.
Emergency responders took Exantus to Woodhull Hospital, where he was later pronounced dead, according to police.
No arrests have been made in the shooting. Spanish-speaking callers are asked to dial 1-888-57-PISTA (74782).
- What is Senator Brandis hiding away in his diary?
- Former resistance fighters vie for presidency in East Timor
- George Michael's cause of death released by medical examiner
- Germany's defense minister to Trump: No, we don't owe North Atlantic Treaty Organisation money
- Scotiabank Reaffirms Outperform Rating for Silver Wheaton Corp. (SLW)
- Persisten barreras en educación para personas con Down
- RBA Minutes: Q4 Growth Faster than Expected, but Housing Risks Remain
- Finsbury Food Group plc Declares Dividend of GBX 1 (FIF)
- Yuengling's Ice Cream announces two new flavors
- Promesa de gran partido — Lanús vs River