Finsbury Food Group plc (LON:FIF)'s stock had its "buy" rating reissued by analysts at Panmure Gordon in a research note issued on Monday. Investors of record on Thursday, March 30th will be paid a dividend of GBX 1 ($0.01) per share on Friday, April 21st.
Finsbury Food Group PLC has a one year low of 102.25GBX and a one year high of 139.00GBX with a price-earnings ratio of 18.87 FIF's total market value is presently 0 GBX. 428,940 shares of the company traded hands. The firm's market capitalization is GBX 143.53 million. They now have a GBX 150 ($1.83) price objective on the stock.
There are now 126,789,000 shares in issue with a current share value of 113.2 giving Finsbury Food Group PLC a market capitalisation of 143.53M GBp. Finally, Arden Partners Ltd reissued a "buy" rating on shares of Finsbury Food Group plc in a research report on Wednesday, November 30th.
Finsbury Food Group PLC (LON:FIF) has a 50 day moving average of 114.5 and a 200 day moving average of 120.43.
The UK bakery arm, which supplies cakes and bread to grocery and food service channels, weighed on revenue with sales down 2.9% to £139mln.
United Kingdom bakery operating profit, however, rose 2.2% to £7.4mln while overseas operating profit increased 26% to £1.0mln, supported by higher margins in both divisions.
Finsbury Food Group Plc is a United Kingdom-based bakery manufacturer. The Overseas segment is engaged in the distribution of the Company's product manufactured in the United Kingdom along with the sale of third party products primarily to Europe.
- Promesa de gran partido — Lanús vs River
- Barcelona's Neymar eyes Premier League switch in the future
- CCTV Of Woman's Terrifying Close Call With Sexual Predator
- Former resistance fighters vie for presidency in East Timor
- Yuengling's Ice Cream announces two new flavors
- What is Senator Brandis hiding away in his diary?
- RBA Minutes: Q4 Growth Faster than Expected, but Housing Risks Remain
- German Defense Ministry says "no debt at NATO" after Trump's tweets
- Schumer: Trump must apologize for wiretapping claim
- Scotiabank Reaffirms Outperform Rating for Silver Wheaton Corp. (SLW)