Berry's songs include the classics "Johnny B. Goode" and "Roll Over Beethoven".
Chuck was a pioneer for rock "n" roll in both style and sound.
"YouTube user "12voltvids", who worked the gig as a Delta Cable TV cameraman, posted a remastered version of the 3/4" tape that recorded the rare performance, one day after Berry's death Saturday at age 90. St. Charles County police said they responded to a medical emergency to find Berry unresponsive. "He will be missed but remembered by everyone who ever loved rock "n" roll".
So sad! Rock & roll pioneer Chuck Berry sadly passed away on March 18 and already we know what took the life of the 90-year-old music legend. They immediately administered lifesaving techniques, however they we're not able to revive the 90-year-old Berry.
Regarding his influence on the Fab Four, Sir Paul noted, "From the first minute we heard the great guitar intro to "Sweet Little Sixteen" we became fans of the great Chuck Berry".
Back in October of a year ago, however, when Berry was celebrating that 90th birthday, he had announced that he would be releasing one last album, simply titled Chuck, which would be his first proper studio release since 1979's Rock It. He redefined a genre and paved the way for other giants within the industry like the Beatles, the Rolling Stones and Eric Clapton. "Chuck you were unbelievable & your music is engraved inside us forever".
- Asesinan a periodista en Veracruz, primer crimen en el gobierno de Yunes
- Mohsin Raza Lone Muslim Face In Yogi Ministry
- Chayanne y 'El Puma' versionan 'Culpable soy yo'
- USA issues chilling WAR warning to North Korea: 'Our patience is over'
- Conozca la última confesión de Kim Kardashian sobre episodio en París
- Creador de "Bob Esponja" revela que padece una grave enfermedad
- OR defeats Rhode Island behind Dorsey's big game
- Britain to formally launch European Union exit on March 29
- Reino Unido pedirá la salida de la UE el 29 de Marzo
- Washington boy, 4, dies after dental procedure