In a statement from the rock "n" roll legend's family, it has been confirmed that his posthumous album is in the works and details will be emerging later this week.
Ryan Adams has penned a heartfelt tribute to the late music legend Chuck Berry, whose rip-roaring songs about fast cars and young love left an indelible imprint on rock & roll as a whole and Adams in particular.
He had such a huge impact on music that John Lennon once said, "If you had tried to give rock and roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'".
Berry made it to age 90 and lived long enough to see his face get carved into the Mt. Rushmore of the electric guitar.
Plans for "Chuck", Berry's first album in 38 years, were originally announced five months ago, on the singer's 90th birthday. "Unfortunately, the 90-year-old man could not be revived and was pronounced deceased at 1:26 p.m".
This was only one of the numerous tributes payed to Chuck Berry over the last couple of days. Charles County police responded to a medical emergency on Buckner Road at approximately 12.40pm today.
'The family requests privacy during this time of bereavement'. The entire project was written, recorded and produced by Berry himself, and dedicated to his wife of 68 years, Themetta "Toddy" Berry. His first single, "Maybellene" was one of the first songs to be classified as a rock and roll hit.
Perhaps Berry's most famous song, "Johnny B Goode" has been covered by many artists over the years, including The Beatles, Jimi Hendrix and Judas Priest.
Berry recorded Chuck with his longtime backing band, which includes his children Charles Berry Jr.
- Gorsuch is the right choice for US Supreme Court
- Costa Rica no se guarda nada
- Former Jets QB Geno Smith officially a Giant
- "Es una vergüenza desconocer cuanto cobra un jubilado" — Mirta Tundis
- Nike's FlyEase Technology Evolves With LeBron Soldier 10s
- CNN's Brian Stelter Slams Donald Trump For Being A 'Fox News Presidency'
- Osorio: "Debemos concentrar nuestras posibilidades en los jugadores que están"
- Is It the Beginning of a Bear Market for Crude Oil?
- Associated British Foods plc (ABF) Downgraded to "Hold" at Numis Securities Ltd
- Torero mexicano sufre impresionante cornada en el ano