George Clooney made the birthday of one of his fans by paying her a surprise visit at the retirement home where she lives in the UK.
Jones explained that letters were sent to the star in hopes he'd stop by, since his United Kingdom home is close to the Reading [redding], England facility.
Malcolm Hague, divisional support general manager at Sunrise of Sonning, said: 'We are so delighted that Pat's wish came true.
"He brought a card and a lovely bunch of flowers", says Jones.
George, who was dressed casually in a dark shirt, jeans, and a black leather jacket for the occasion, happily posed for photos with Pat, her friends, and some of the employees, who have shared the snaps on social media.
Writing on Facebook she then revealed that a letter was sent "asking would it be possible for her dream to come true".
George Clooney just gave a fan the greatest gift ever by turning up to help her celebrate her birthday.
The nursing home also thanked the Oscar victor for his visit.
A Sunrise spokesperson told the BBC: "This was a classy gesture from a wonderful man".
He said staff regularly try to fulfil their residents' wishes as part of an ongoing programme, but added: "They didn't think they would be able to pull this one off".
George's generous appearance comes as he settles into his new home on the banks of the River Thames ahead of the impending arrival of his twin with his 39-year-old human rights lawyer love - who he married in 2014.
- Retired CU live mascot Ralphie IV dies
- Revelan nuevo personaje infantil de Robert Downey Jr — Adiós Iron Man
- La Universidad se suma al paro nacional de mañana y el miércoles
- Penélope Cruz interpretará a Donatella Versace
- 'Mass Effect: Andromeda' Game Ready drivers deliver performance boosts, HDR support
- Crude oil futures plunge to to Rs. 3165 per barrel
- Governor says he has power to remove prosecutor
- Ondo Assembly gets Acting Speaker
- The Week Ahead: Will the Fed Follow Up on Rate Increases?
- Report claims to shed new light on Apple's iPhone 8 design