Neymar has dropped the biggest hint yet that he could play in the Premier League one day if he ever decides to leave Barcelona for new pastures.
The Brazil forward was said to be the subject of interest from Manchester United previous year, though the link was dismissed as little more than a ploy by his agent to secure a bumper new deal at the Nou Camp.
"I admire Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool - these are the teams that are always there fighting". Altough it is highly unlikely that any move would materialise in the near future, as Neymar just signed a new contract in October, which runs until 2021.
The Barcelona star used Leicester as a prime example and says they must be respected going forward in the Premier League.
Speaking to Sky Sports after the game, Neville said: "I think Liverpool defended pretty well against some pretty good play".
"And then you have high-level coaches like (Jose) Mourinho and (Pep) Guardiola". These are coaches any player would like to play for.
"They have quality players, players who can react and players who are part of the Champions League every season. They had a great season a year ago, they were Prem champions and therefore we need to respect them if we draw them in the Champions League".
And while Manchester City, Arsenal and Tottenham have already crashed out of the Champions League, Neymar is well aware of the threat Leicester could pose Barcelona in the competition League, despite the Foxes struggling in the league. What he did against PSG in the Champions League recently was quite literally the stuff of dreams.
- Checking the Recommendations for Digital Realty Trust, Inc. (DLR)
- Neuer withdraws from Germany squad
- Expresa AMLO respeto a Ejército
- Firing by SSB: Tension along Nepal border
- German Defense Ministry says "no debt at NATO" after Trump's tweets
- Kim Kardashian Opens Up About Paris Hotel Robbery
- Desaparece policía federal en Irapuato
- SL will sign several agreements with China: President
- Saudi Arabia Cut Crude Exports in January After OPEC Agreement
- Colin Farrell to star as Oliver North in Amazon miniseries