Amazon has added a unusual feature for its prime members.
If you're an Amazon Prime subscriber, open the company's mobile shopping app and look for "Outfit Compare" under the side menu's "Programs and Features" listing.
Even if you're not a Prime user, you'll still be able to see the Outfit Compare feature on your iOS device (an Android version is coming soon), but you won't be able to access it. Amazon has launched many such user-friendly services like Launchpad, Restaurants, Watch & Shop, etc. earlier.
Outfit Compare is pretty simple: All you have to do is take two pictures of yourself in different outfits, then a qualified "stylist" responds with a verdict. The suggestion will be sent determining various factors including the clothes fit, color and style, and trend.
In 2005, Amazon.com have announced a new service by name "Amazon Prime" which lets you buy products with free shipping, streaming of items and other exclusive benefits for a monthly or yearly fee.
And as for the stylists who are ultimately doling out advice, Amazon says that they hail from a variety of backgrounds in the fashion industry, including retail, editorial, styling, and creative fields. The online retail giant has been dabbling in apparel for quite some time now, having released its own private labels, ramped up its fashion ad spending, and debuted a fashion-focused show titled Style Code Live. Unfortunately, that doesn't fully exist yet, but Amazon has developed a new "Outfit Compare" tool that does something kind of similar, as spotted by TechCrunch. A minute later you'll get a response on which outfit looks better on you. As said earlier, Amazon has hired fashion specialists to work on this project. It's not a mere yay-or-nay selection, though, with the app returning a sliding scale of sorts showing how much the chosen outfit is liked: it ranges from "it was a close call" up to 'definitely pick this one!'
- 'Beauty and the Beast' nabs $357 million worldwide
- Greeley Fire Department sends help to Sunshine Fire in Boulder
- Tom Brady's Super Bowl jersey recovered
- Listen to Robyn's New Song 'Honey' From 'Girls' Final Season
- La app para controlar el uso infantil del celular — Family Link
- Everton boss Ronald Koeman has no concerns over 'professional' Romelu Lukaku
- Steve Kerr discredits Warriors 'sources' criticizing Thunder's Kevin Durant treatment
- Mass Effect Andromeda Day One Patch Alters Default Female Ryder Face
- Senate Intelligence Committee: No Indications Trump Tower was Wiretapped
- Most Recent Analysts Ratings Jabil Circuit Inc. (JBL)