Police responded to a call at the Minnesota Valley Action Council thrift store Saturday afternoon, according to reports. The boy was taken to the local hospital where he was pronounced dead from an accidental strangulation.
Police have interviewed store staff. Schisel said there are cameras in the store but not in the dressing room.
Police said they don't suspect foul play, but the investigation continues.
The official cause of death will be determined by the Ramsey County Medical Examiner.
A GoFundMe page has been set up by family members to cover funeral expenses.
"God gained another Angel last night and the few short years he was here with us, he never failed to make our day", the family wrote. The page describes Pena as "a sweet boy, with a gorgeous smile, an a unique little personality, his best friend was his older sister Glory".
- Tabárez, sobre el duelo ante Brasil: "No hay partido más motivante"
- Bolivia completó el plantel pensando en Colombia y Argentina
- Santos anunció cómo invertirán los 6.2 billones producto de la reforma tributaria
- "La Argentina parece tener un piso estructural de pobreza" — Salvia
- 96 procesados por pandillerismo en lo que va de 2017 — Ministerio Público
- The Western Union Company (WU) Closed last trading session at $20.4
- Roger Stone calls allegations of his connection to Russia 'McCarthyism'
- Natalie Portman Stars in James Blake's "My Willing Heart" Music Video
- Un emocionado Villalobos se sinceró tras el millonario fraude en Carabineros
- President Trump to Hold Rally in Louisville