A Minnesota man was killed in a head-on auto crash in Pierce County Sunday night.
The sheriff's office says it happened around 10:15 Sunday night on Highway 10 near County Road O, just west of Ellsworth.
Upon arrival, police learned a 2012 Ford F350, driven by 38-year-old Charles E. Hill from Ellsworth, was traveling westbound on Hwy.
A 2008 Infiniti G37 was traveling eastbound on Highway 10 and was being operated by a Jacob T. Stanger, 21, from Cottage Grove.
Both men were the only occupants of their cars. A Regions spokeswoman said Hill was in fair condition Monday morning.
HIghway 10 was closed for approximately three hours.
The Wisconsin State Patrol completed a reconstruction of the accident.
Ellsworth Fire, along with the agencies listed above, assisted Pierce County Sheriff's Office on the scene.
The crash remains under investigation.
- Coca-Cola European Partners plc (CCE) to Release Earnings on Tuesday
- Big Little Lies episode 6 spoilers: Is 'Burning Love' extinguished?
- Crea CONADE Academias para impulsar deporte
- Statewide texting while driving ban gets final vote in House
- Early Betting Lines Released For 3 Sweet 16 Games
- Turnpike starts removing E-ZPass traffic lights per federal guidelines
- Mira el nuevo look de Lionel Messi — Barcelona
- 'Godzilla vs Kong' Monster Movie: Who Will Win?
- Jane Fonda Returns to The Ellen Show
- Delta Air Lines, Inc. (DAL) Stock Rating Upgraded by Evercore ISI