After many, many attempts by snowmobile riders around the world, Swedish rider Daniel Bodin finally stuck the landing on one of the hardest snowmobile tricks in history.
It was Bodin who became the first to truly land the move. The 31-year-old was keen to complete the feat this month as his rivals are due to attempt the same challenge at the Winter X Games in Aspen, Colo.at the end of January. (A snowmobile weighs over 450 pounds, by the way.) However, when you watch Bodin's friends stream out of the building, screaming and yelling and raising their arms in triumph, it all clicks. "Now I'm looking forward to X Games and a chance to ride the Freestyle and Best Trick competitions with an easy mind".
Bodin has already won three gold medals in the freestyle and best trick categories at the X Games in previous years.
Now, Bodin has snatched the coveted honor of being the first person to land the trick from his American rivals just two days before Winter X Games is set to begin.
Boding celebrating his monumental achievement.
- Dodge Challenger SRT Demon Came Out Too Soon
- Melania Trump: Designed Inaugural Ball Gown with Herve Pierre
- Falleció la esposa del futbolista ecuatoriano — Gabriel Achilier
- New England Patriots vs. Atlanta Falcons
- Melania Trump Doesn't Deserve Your Sympathy
- Netflix confirms House of Cards Season 5 release date with first trailer
- Última hora sobre el futuro de Messi en el Barcelona
- Melania Trump photos: Inauguration and other fashion choices of new first lady
- 'Hamilton' Musical Coming To Tulsa In August
- What Channel is Super Bowl LI (51) On?